059 “Highway Gone”

HIGHWAY GONE

Back when we were kids                            But we were just kids, kids forget, kids lie
Had sleepovers, loved that chick                  Everyone now has its own road
Thought that was going to be forever              And I don’t want to ride on Highway Gone
We promised it would be forever                   Highway Gone, Highway Gone
                                                  Gone, gone, gone, gone, gone

But we were just kids, kids forget, kids lie    

Everyone now has its own road                     I want to have you all in my pocket

And I don’t want to ride on the Highway Gone      So I can play with you whenever I wanted to

Do not want to ride on Highway Gone               I wish I was with you all in my pocket

Highway Gone, Highway Gone                        We can zip it up and never leave too

Gone, gone, gone, gone, gone

                                                  The pocket is empty, the pocket is blank
I want to have you all in my pocket               It will be full, that’s why I sang

So I can play with you whenever I wanted to

I wish I was with you all in my pocket            I want to have you all in my pocket        

We can zip it up and never leave too              So I can play with you whenever I wanted to

                                                  (The pocket is empty, the pocket is blank)
The mail comes telling me that you’re fine        I wish I was with you all in my pocket

If I could dump those kids, dogs and wives        We can zip it up and never leave too

Go back to the garage, gang up the band           (It will be full, that’s why I sang)

Now we can drink it up
     – it’s cool!
     and pretend to be decent


Let’s come together,
     join the same road

Let’s make history,
     ‘til hundred years old

Let’s be friends again,
     no more solos in my show

escrevi uma música! não tem ritmo ainda (sinta-se a vontade me ajudar), mas é definitivamente um rock meio eletrônico! yey, escrevi uma música (atingi um objetivo de vida!)

Nenhum comentário: